Friday, July 07, 2006

36-50

I thought of more:

36. I’m ranked a 22 in H@lo 2 on XBox Live. I don’t know how good that is.

37. I absolutely despise MySp@ce. I can’t be on the site for more than two minutes without a substantial rise in my blood pressure.

38. My favorite alcohol is Bai|ey’s Irish Cream. The stuff is like candy.

39. The first song I ever learned on guitar was Adam S@ndler’s “The Ch@nukah Song.” It’s only three chords. The second song I ever learned was V@n Morrison’s “Brown Eyed Gir|.” It’s only four chords. Plus I tend to attracted to, well, brown eyed girls. So it’s handy.

40. I think O.J. totally did it.

41. One of my major pet peeves is people that think they’re funny but aren’t. Other pet peeves include arrogance, whining, and people that need to be the center of attention. Oh, and black people. (See #4.)

42. I’ve beaten the expert level of Minesweeper only once. Wait, no, make that twice. (I really did beat it while writing this post.)

43. I have an award for having one of the best restaurants in D.C. I don’t have a restaurant, just the award.

44. Bi|| O’Rei||y gets on my nerves a little.

45. Pinstripe suits are my favorite.

46. I prefer regular Popt@rts to frosted.

47. If there was another city other than D.C. I would want to live in, it’d be Manhattan.

48. As it turns out, I am in fact NOT Rick J@mes, bitch.

49. I would thoroughly enjoy punching Wi|mer V@lderr@m@ in the face.

50. I’m really craving a hamburger right now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

That is your second best post ever.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Oob said...

I've never even met you, but thought your lists were interesting. ;)

3:45 AM  
Blogger That guy said...

Heh...well thanks. Though I am a little disappointed that the quality of my blog apparently just peaked.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Oob said...

You're welcome. And nah... I've been reading for a while now and I'll be back. ;)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

By the way...

Charles, meet Oob, former horn player at UGA. Oob, meet Charles, former horn player at UGA.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blasphemy! Frosted Pop Tarts are totally better.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home