Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm alive

Ok, so I haven't blogged in like two and a half weeks. Not that any of you are particuarly unfulfilled without my, well, random musings, but those of you that don't talk to me on a regular basis might be interested to know that I'm still alive and such.

The lack of blogging has been from a combination of things. First, I haven't had much time in front of a computer lately. Second, when I have had time in front of a computer, my computer has been incooperative at times and prevented me from blogging. And third, I just haven't had much to say.

So, here's the abridged version of the events of the last two and a half weeks:

Had job interview. No news yet. More details as they become available.
Went to Athens. Good times.
Went to Tybee for Ashley's wedding. Better times. Pictures to come.
Went home for Cuyler's graduation party. Good times.
More D.C. job searching. Still no news.
Jackie is still getting better. Walking more, trying to run, etc.
Still haven't won a softball game, but apparently we have the hardest schedule in the league, which ranks us above teams with as many as three wins. So everything's relative.
Just watched Hide and Seek with Dako+a Fanning and Rober+ DeNir0. Creepy as hell.

So that's pretty much the last 17 days in a nutshell. I'm hoping to post pictures and anecdotes from Ashley's wedding, but my computer has not been cooperative. If you have anything in particular you'd like my thoughts on or would like me to elaborate, just let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home