Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Random musing #291

Ok so I haven’t blogged in a while, but this is the most time I’ve had in front of a computer since last Thursday. For those of you that are interested, I was in Georgia this past weekend for my brother’s high school graduation. No problems. Graduate with honors, blah blah blah. For what it’s worth, come August he’ll be continuing the family tradition of bulldog pride, so, uh, Go Dawgs, I suppose.

It was nice to get out of the District for a while and nice to be around a piano for once. I’ve decided that my next major purchase will be either a piano or some digital replica thereof practical enough for my apartment. The guitar just isn’t doing it for me anymore.

Also, for those of you concerned, Jackie can wag her tail and move her legs, so that’s progress. As it stands now, her legs are just so emaciated from being in a cage for the last month that they’re too weak to be used. She can support herself, but can’t stand up on her own yet. We’re working on it.

In other news, I have about three blog posts I’m currently working on, but I’m not particularly pleased with any of them, so they may or may not actually make it to the web. We’ll see what happens when I’m feeling a little less self-conscious.

I’m working on finding another job in D.C. I’m thinking I might do the Think Tank thing for a while. I’m supposed to have an interview at one such institution later this week with hopefully more to follow.

So that’s pretty much my life right now, since I can’t seem to manage to talk to all of you individually. Hope everyone is well. I’ll try to be a little more interesting next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home