Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hey remember that wedding I went to like two weeks ago?

I was finally able to get the pictures from Ashley's wedding onto my computer, so I thought I'd share them. So here you go.

Here's the altar before the wedding started:



And Kevin waiting on Ashley to come down the aisle:



Ashley coming down the aisle with her dad:



Ashley and Kevin at the altar:



You may kiss the bride:



...ok that's enough loverboy.

Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Ch@mpion:



The newlyweds walking off into the sunset:



Their first dance as a married couple:



The garter toss. I actually ended up with it because all of the other males were avoiding that thing like the plague. Which is just as well, I suppose. If I'm the next one to get married, they can relax for quite a while.



The flower toss:



In the middle of all the comotion, I actually managed to get a picture with the bride:



I probably forgot to mention that there was a substantial amount of free alcohol available at the reception. I think I also forgot to mention that the reception was held in a Shriner's Club, so there was two shelves of fez hats in the room. Not a good mixture:



There was no throwing of birdseed, but there was blowing of bubbles. I know it might just look like a camera trick, but that bubble really was the size of a beach ball and about to hit Ashley in the head. She was out for a good ten minutes.*



All in all a good time.

*The previous two sentences are not true. If you needed this clarification, you can go ahead and keep believing they were true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home