Sunday, June 18, 2006

Damn you Sco++ Baio

I have the unfortunate condition of being born in the same decade as a particular television show that bears my name. Not only does the show bear my name, but the theme song for said show is quite catchy and professes to want me, or anyone with my name, "in charge" of their days, nights, wrongs, rights and their person in general.

Because of this, I have often been subjected to having the aforementioned song sung at me, particularly upon meeting a new person. Thus, I thought this song was common knowledge. That was, of course, until one of my friends swore that she had never heard it. This led me to question my whole perception of reality, so now I'm hoping you can help me. Partially to restore my perception of reality -- but mostly just to help me win an argument -- if you could let me know via comment whether you know the song in question, I would greatly appreciate it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Tarvin said...

Of course! And, believe me, sometimes it's hard NOT to think of this song around anyone (not just you) named Charles.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not think of it immediately upon hearing the name, but I know of the song to which you are refering. It's easy to get in your head and can get quite annoying. Thanks. :P

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never make me think of the song or the television show but it is the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I do meet anyone else by that name. Time has lessened the connection to the song with you.
I used to watch the show a lot as a kid. I think it's one of those things that comes from being of our generation.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home