Friday, June 24, 2005

'Not consistent with the facts'

As I've said before, one of my major pet peeves is people that go around saying that 'George W. Bush is not my president.' It's just asinine. However, slightly under that on the pisses-me-off-o'meter, is people going around talking about how dumb he is. Yeah...a degree from Yale AND Harvard...what a dumbass. Friggin' idiot...GOSH. Anyway, during the last campaign, there seemed to be this general consensus that Bush was a moron, and Kerry was some intellectual. Well, as Donald Rumsfeld likes to say...'that's just not consistent with the facts...' So, to avoid plagarism, and pretty much because I'm too lazy to write about it myself right now, I encourage you to read this. Might shed some light on the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home