Monday, June 13, 2005

Finally.

You always hear about 'the office pool' on TV. The employees all get together and put money into a pot, and the one who correctly guesses the outcome gets the cash. I always thought this was more based on televisions artistic lisence than in actual fact until I saw it actually happen. My office is currently collecting for the 'Michael Jackson pool'. We're actually placing bets on whether or not he'll be guilty on all counts, guilty on the lesser counts, or not guilty on all counts. God bless America.

The whole thing will be pretty anti-climactic, I think. I mean, we've done nothing but hear about this case for the past several months. Now either he'll walk, or he'll go to jail, and we'll all be left with nothing to talk about. Kinda like Christmas, or so I've heard. I'm just excited we won't have to hear any more stupid puns with Michael Jackson song titles. What a 'thriller' that is. Too 'bad' it couldn't have gone on a little longer, we could have gone through his entire catalog, starting in his 'childhood'. But if you're sick of this trial and it just makes you want to 'scream', 'you are not alone'. :::sigh:::

Anyway...back to the TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home