Monday, June 06, 2005

So when do I get to go home?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to be doing a lot of blogging while I'm up here. Apparently there are 'two phases' to my day. One phase is reading all the mail and editing the letters and getting them ready to print, the other is getting the Op-Ed stuff up on the website. That's all well and good, but it seems there's a lot of downtime between the two. It's a weird sensation because my work ethic tells me that I should always be working on something, so when I don't have anything to do I feel like I'm doing something wrong by, well, sitting here blogging. But I suppose I'm not.

It kinda pisses me off though 'cause I had stuff to do between 'normal business hours' like get my internet at my apartment fixed and see why it is that I don't have hot water. But I guess that'll all have to wait til tomorrow. I'm also cranky because I don't have any food. I didn't eat breakfast because I was nervous, and I didn't bring any food 'cause I figured I'd be out of here by 5, so I'm starving. But oh well. Tomorrow will be better. I'm not getting up early, I'll bring food, and I'll have some idea of what the hell I'm doing. I just hope I don't have to park a nautical mile from my apartment when I finally get to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home