Monday, June 06, 2005

By far the most interesting letter of the day

I have nothing to say, but its just the fact thay your movies, creation, and reality has inspired my life. I wished I had been born into a world such as yours. The only fact interesting about me is that I want my world when I start to be just like the movies that the producers create. That helps me the best. Their movies are what I most treasured. I mostly cherished one of their actress, Preity Zinta, my number one favorite actress, I am a fan of yours forever. I am also a fan of Shah Rukh khan and Salman Kha. There are lots more, but not as much as it is interesting about Preity. She has inspired my heart and fell in love with her smile. That's all

--
I think this guy mistook me for someone else.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WIERD!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home