Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Interesting facts and figures

Since I've been staring at data all day for a piece I'm working on, I decided to make some data of my own just to give you an idea of what's going on up here.

Days I've been at work: 12
Days it took me to realize there's a change machine in the break room so I don't have to keep saving my change: 11
Number of things I've had published: 1
Number of things I've had published that people have liked: 0
Total number of letters received: 284
Total number of letters that were printable: 72
Percentage of letters received that were printable: 25.35
Parking tickets received: 1
Bogus parking tickets received: 1 (There wasn't a damn sign!)
Times I've ridden the Metro: 0
Times my mother has called me: 2,475*
Times my mother has called me about something having to do with the computer: 2,473*
Friends from home that have visited: 0
Friends from home that plan to visit: 3 (What's your excuse?)

Ok, that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure I'll think of more later, but I suppose I should make it look like I'm at least pretending to do something productive.

*Numbers may be slightly exaggerated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home