Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How sweet it is...

I haven't yet come down from the euphoric high that I experienced this past Saturday when my beloved Bulldogs outright embarrassed the jean-shorts wearing imbreds to the south, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite commemorations of this glorious event.

First up, the fact that we made their quarterback, Tim Tebag Douchebag Tebovv cry. From ESPN:

    Tebow, who finished with minus-15 yards on 13 carries, did his best to fight back tears while talking to reporters afterward.


Quite possibly the most beautiful words ever written. It's ok Timmy, just let it out. Let it all out. Maybe wearing your Superman costume will make you feel better.

Then there are these gems from the much-discuessed end zone celebration. Hilarious.

And then there's my new favorite song. My favorite verse:

    Hey Urb@n Meyer, what's the story?
    Your team just got bunked with an end zone party, yeah.
    And all you could say is the Bulldogs showed no class
    But it looks to me like they just whipped up on your ass


And how.

Finally, I'm not much for Halloween celebrations, but I decided that this year, should we be victorious at the Cocktail Party, I would pay homage to the opposing fans. Being a man of my word, I did so thusly:



Now, if we can just keep up the momentum for the rest of the season, and hope the Vols get upset along the way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one problem with the costume, Gator fans would never have shoes that nice.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home