Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ahh!

Apologies for the lack of blogginess. I've been so busy lately it should be illegal, and probably is. To wit, the earliest I got home last week was 9:00. Why? Apparently I've become quite popular and or useful for various endeavors. Endeavors that could advance my career. And thus I shan't pass them up.

I'm currently packing for a weekend trip to Atlanta for the NS@ -- the S is for stuttering, not security -- conference. Should be interesting. I'm sure I'll have more to blog on that when I actually get there.

At any rate, the most eventful thing to happen since the last time I blogged is that the DC D@wgs softball team snapped its 20+ game losing streak. We truly were acting like we'd just won the World Series. So much so, in fact, that some on the team thought it necessary to give the coach (i.e. me) a cooler bath -- as evidenced here:



I thought I was a good sport about it, however, as evidenced here:



During the game, someone took a picture of my while I was at bat. It turned out pretty well, and I have since used it as my F@cebook picture. But, I thought it was too perfect not to use to ridicule myself. So, I analyzed my own swing -- which as it turns out is actually pretty fundamentally sound. As evidenced, for a third time, here:



We also captured our post-game euphoria in this team picture:



That's all I got for now. I'll be more bloggy next week, I promise. For the three of you that care.

1 Comments:

Blogger krista said...

its pretty funny that you analyzed it...haha :)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home