Sunday, February 19, 2006

More pictures

Here are a few pictures from the last week or so that I've been meaning to post for a while, but just now getting around to doing:

Here's Dick Cheney making a speech, which I'm pretty sure was his last public appearance before he shot that guy.



Here's George Allen making his speech. Great speech, and I think he's exactly what the Republicans need right now. Not to belabor the point, but this guy is pretty exciting from a conservative's point of view.



Here's a picture of Bill Bennett and me. He's a good guy. You should check him out.



And finally, here are some pictures of the blanket of snow that we got last weekend.

This was the first time since I was nine years old that I had seen 'heavy snow,' so when it started, I quickly regressed to being nine years old.



Here's the sidewalk in front of my apartment that management obviously forgot to salt. Oops.



And here's the park across from my apartment before everyone woke up and built a few dozen snowmen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home