Monday, January 30, 2006

Case in point

As a follow up to my post a few days ago, I stumbled across this from the geniuses at the Democr@tic Undergr0und. I must admit, a guilty pleasure of mine is reading their message board — these people make Mich@el M00re look reasonable.

As I said before, liberals are setting themselves up for some major disappointment by directing all their political energy toward smearing Ge0rge \/\/. Bush. It's telling that in a list of the Top 1O Conserv@tive Idi0ts, that Ge0rge \/\/. Bush manages to land slots 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9, with his administration getting slots 1 and 8. Then of course there's the obligatory pot shot at Ann C0ulter.

Is this really the best they can do? Say what you will, but if the biggest idiot of the conservative movement is a two term president whose party won control of both houses of congress, then liberals have a bigger problem on their hands than they realize. Where's Pat Buch@nan on this list? Pat Roberts0n? Miche||e Ma|kin? Not even a dig at D|ck Cheney? I'm afraid the left is becoming a one trick pony (did I just say one trick pony? :::sigh:::), and the American people are already tired of it.

To be fair, a nice ass-kicking might do the Republicans some good. I just don't think the Democrats are going to be able to do it. More on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home