Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Promising new job prospect

My boss sent me this. I'm pretty sure he was kidding, but if I decided to go to grad school, it'd certainly be worth looking into (Ha!). I'm sure the parents would just love this one:

Penthouse is looking for an intern to assist the Editorial Department. The qualified candidate will be responsible for mailing issues, researching stories, and transcribing interviews, and writing opportunities may be available. An interest in pop culture is essential. Previous magazine experience and journalism courses are a plus, though not required. This unpaid internship is available for enrolled students only and the intern must be able to receive academic credit. The duration of the assignment will be for the spring semester only. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and clips, if available, to [name removed] at [name removed]@pmgi.com.


Interesting. I'd be curious to see how many applications they get from aspiring, male college journalists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home