Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dazed and confused

Normally, things like this would infuriate me. And I'm sure on some level it does. But mostly, I'm just not sure what to make of it.

First of all, I have a hard time believing that this is a genuine site. I'd like to think it was some sick form of satire, but I have a hard time believing that anyone would find such a thing remotely funny.

If it is indeed an actual site and the people that run it truly do hate the military as much as they seem to, then I'm more sad and confused than I am enraged. I honestly cannot comprehend having so much contempt and disdain for another group of people that I would be so elated by their suffering and death. It must be a sad existence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also don't support the troops. i think they're overrated.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home