Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The kind of crap I deal with...

We've only gotten one letter today, and that was this gem (letter changes are mine, so as to prevent search engines from stumbling in here):

I protest the nomination of Sa|\/|uel Alit0 to the Supreme C0urt and I hope that every thinking American will join me in this protest.
If confirmed Judge Alit0 will be the fifth Roman Catholic on the Supreme C0urt. With a Roman Catholic majority the court will be unbalanced; lopsided. This makeup of the court is unthinkable; mark my words, make no mistake; if this will be the makeup of our new Supreme C0urt, THIS COUNTRY WILL NO LONGER HAVE FREEDOM AS WE KNOW IT; WE CAN KISS OUR PRECIOUS FREEDOM GOODBYE!

Yeah! Gotta watch out of those Roman Catholics...those kneeling, crossing, Latin-speaking, Mary-praying, sin-confessing bastards. They aim to take away our freedom to...uh...well, this guy didn't say, exactly. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home