Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ok, it's pretty stupid that I'm asking this, but my attempt to do so on my own was unsuccessful. Does anyone know how to make a blog roll on the side of the page? There are some things I'd like to link to, but can't seem to figure out how to do it. There's a reason I changed my major from computer science after the first year. If anyone could explain it in layman's terms I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd say I'd be your slave forever, but there are some of you that I don't trust with that kind of power. Perverts. You know who you are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Log into Blogger and go to your template. Add the html you want in the sidebar section, towards the bottom. Dunno if there's another way, but that's what I did.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home