Sunday, March 27, 2005

A few random insomnia-driven thoughts

-Sometimes, when you're pissed off that your friend blew you off on a Saturday night, a few hours later you end up glad that they did

-That cheesy Joe Jackson song 'Is She Really Going Out With Him?' doesn't seem as cheesy anymore.

-Thunderstorms are awesome, except when you're flying through one and it causes turbulence. I hate turbulence.

-I still don't get the whole Easter thing for several reasons.
1. What do rabbits and colored eggs have to do with the ressurection of Jesus?
2. If Jesus was in the tomb for 3 days and 3 nights, how do you get Good Friday and Easter Sunday? Shouldn't it be like Good Thursday or something?
3. Not really Easter related, but what's the deal with the Trinity? How does that work? Didn't Jesus pray? Was he talking to himself? And how does the whole 'No one knows but the Father' thing work if they're all the same person? Just curious. Just got done with a philosophical discussion that got me thinking about all these questions.

-That bird outside my window is getting annoying.

-My bed is way crappier than the one at the Sheraton last night.

-My blog and facebook are the reasons I'm going to get a C average this semester.

-I want a digital drumset with headphones. That way I could rock out in the middle of the night and not wake anyone up.

-I often get the urge to rock out in the middle of the night.

-I should probably at least try to go to sleep before 5 so I don't screw up my sleep schedule for next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger WS said...

Dude, that's crazy. I totally didn't fall asleep until 5:30 last night. Weird, huh? I think I had a fever though because I kept hallucinating that my blinds were opening and closing. anyways, I'll see you later today.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home