Monday, March 21, 2005

:::sigh::: Not again

So I had this profound thing about love I'd written, but then my IE froze, so I'll have to rewrite it tomorrow. Just so I remember, I'm going to summarize:

-I've been thinking about love alot for various reasons
-I do it alot on band trips because several people use band trips to be flirty and do one-night-stand kinda things
-Flirting and one-night-stands aren't my thing. I'm too shy and awkward to flirt effectively, and one-night-stands make me feel used and guilty.
-I normally end up alone in my hotel room pondering the workings of the universe
-I'm 21, but still not sure what exactly love is, but I have a good idea of what love isn't
-Love isn't academic
-Love can't be reasoned with
-Love isn't physical attraction
-Love isn't painful
-I'm tired
-I'm hungry
-I should've bought Pop Tarts when I had the chance
-I think too much and don't sleep enough

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, why on earth do you still use IE!?

4:46 PM  
Blogger That guy said...

Laziness.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home