Thursday, February 17, 2005

The weirdest conversation I've ever had...

So I was hanging out with my friend at this birthday party, and I had the weirdest conversation I think I've ever had. This girl that I'd never met comes up to me and says 'Has anyone ever told you that you look like Adam Brody from the OC?'

Well, I have no idea who Adam Brody is, and I've never seen the OC, but it was a nice sentiment. When I told her I didn't know who she was talking about, she just kinda walked away and never talked to me again. She probably just wanted my hot body, but as usual I didn't notice. I'm so smooth. I really need to work on that. Anyway.

Personally, I don't see the resemblence. Maybe if I shaved, I dunno. I don't have many pictures of myself, so this is the most recent one I could find (from New Years Eve, I'm the one of the right if you couldn't tell). Maybe you guys see it.

Normally I don't post stuff about my life, but I figure I need to do something to make up for the North Korea thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home