Sunday, February 06, 2005

I don't like France, but Paris is just totally worthless

So I just got finished watching Paris Hilton host Saturday Night Live. It was mediocre, as usual. Ever since Will Ferrell and Jimmy Fallon left, it's gotten steadily less funny. But that's not the point.

The whole time I was watching the show, this little thought kept poking around in my head. I couldn't help thinking...what exactly is Paris Hilton famous for? She's not funny, she can't act, and she doesn't contribute to society in general. Then I realized she wasn't 'famous' until she disgraced her family with a grainy, infrared sex tape. So that's it. She's famous for being a disgraceful skank. Fabulous. Only in America will someone become famous for being a ditzy rich girl with no self-respect or sense of responsibility.

She needs to get a job, and I need to go to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're blog rocks.

Amanda

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home