Saturday, February 05, 2005

Basketball sucks, but I do it for the money and the girls

Why is our men's basketball team so terrible? I mean seriously. Today we lost by 7 points to South Carolina, despite winning for a good bit of the first half. Sad thing is, we didn't even have 20 points til the 2nd half. Yeah, we're that bad. But on the bright side, at this rate there's no way we're going to be at the SEC tournament for more than one game, or go to the NCAA tournament at all. We might go to the NIT for a game, but we'll probably lose that one, too.

I actually have more fun yelling at our own players than I do the other team. Especially Steve Newman. He just looks goofy. And making fun of Idrissi for being a terrorist makes me laugh. He's from Morocco and looks kinda like Osama bin Laden without a beard.

I don't even like basketball that much. Most of the time I don't even pay all that much attention to the actual game. It's more fun making fun of people and getting into pom pom fights with Robin. Plus it's a good way to get $510 and a lot of free food, so it's not so bad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home