Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easy like Sunday morning

Eh, about 4:00 AM Sunday morning, anyway. Merry Ishtar to those celebrating.

Anywho, I've been drinking caffeine against my will for about five hours and I'm wired, so I feel like chatting.

Just a little update in my own life, I was recently in contact with this network, more specifically this show about this. I've not, however, heard back from them and there are no camera crews following me around so I suppose they decided my life doesn't make for good television. I can only agree. Well, that and I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about displaying my most personal matter with a few million people. Might've been therapeutic, I suppose. Oh well.

I've also recently realized that there's a major disconnect between the way others see me and the way I see myself. I told a friend of mine recently that I was shy, and was literally laughed at. So maybe I've gotten good at at least pretending. I still I am, regardless if people find the notion comical.

Having said all that, I think it's time to crawl into bed. The caffeine -- not to mention the alcohol -- is wearing off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shy? . . .

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home