Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yeah, so I haven't posted in a while. To those even minorly inconvenienced by this, I apologize. This whole having-a-job thing makes it difficult to sit in front of a computer for any substantial period of time. Anyway. Enough excuses. Here's a little update.

I went to my sixth Ben Fo|ds concert this past Wednesday. It was great, as I've come to expect them to be. My official summary will come later.

I'm also leaving in about 8 hours to drive back to Georgia for the weekend. The weather is supposed to suck the entire time, so I have that to look forward to.

I hope to go to the game in Athens, but we'll see how that works out.

Otherwise, it's pretty much the same old stuff. As far as Thanksgiving, I have more things to be thankful for than I can could possibly enumerate, as much as I might complain at times.

Hope everyone has a pleasant holiday. I'll be back in D.C. Sunday night. In the meantime, Go Dawgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home