Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ben Folds is my hero

I saw Ben Folds last night, it was amazing as usual. I also saw Ben Lee and Rufuswainwright. Ben Lee was cool, Rufus Wainwright was a total downer. Anyway...I'll go into greater detail later, but right now I actually have work to do.

In the meantime, however, I encourage you to check out this review of the concert, mainly because of the video attached with it. See, seeing Ben Folds do a cover of Dr. Dre's 'Bitches ain't shit' is quite entertaining enough. But seeing it done with a sign language interpreter so as to meet the requirements of the Persons with Disabilities Act for the venue is absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever seen. You can check that out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Excellent.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home