Thursday, July 21, 2005

I do take requests...

So this is the audience participation part of the show...

Actually, I just don't have anything in particular to write about, and I'd like to post more often just because I like to do it...plus I like when people leave comments. Let's me know I'm not just talking to myself.

So here's your job. Give me a topic to write about. Doesn't really matter what...just something you'd like to hear my screwed up opinion on. If I like your idea, I'll do a post about it, and you can feel special. If not, keep trying.

Of course, this offer is only valid until something amazing happens, or something pisses me off/doesn't make sense to me. So kinda hurry, 'cause that could happen at any time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some ideas... Imminent Domain (You haven't bitched about that near enough yet)

Actually you know would be interesting to hear from you? That would be your opinion on the helping the environment in regards to Global Warming... tee hee.

Also, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was good... but Johnny Depp is an expatriot. Should we see his movies?

As I come up with them through out the day... I will post more =)

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp is gorgeous!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home