Thursday, February 15, 2007

Couple of questions

These are just a few things I've been mulling over lately. I'm considering them rhetorical, but feel free to submit an answer if you like.

First of all, why was I just forced to switch my account to the 'new' blogger? The old one was just fine. And if it ain't broke...

Second of all, why is Tim H@rdaway making the news with his opinions about gay people? Who honestly cares? Maybe we could get John S+ockton's opinion on immigration or see what Reggie Mi||er thinks about the income tax. You know, while were concerned about the opinions of retired basketball players.

Third, if the warm January was a sign that global warming is real, is the frigid February a sign that it's not happening anymore? I'm confused.

Also, what exactly made Ann@ Nico|e Smith famous?

Just curious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oob said...

I second the blogger shakedown frustration. Grrr.

Stay warm!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home