Monday, September 19, 2005

Yet another shining example of how government bureaucracy continues to screw...I mean, take care of, its citizens. How many more of these episodes is it going to take before people realize that the government should not be in the business of taking care of people? They suck at it.

Seriously. When's the last time you looked at something the government did, sat back and said 'Wow, the government really handled that well...'?

Yet we continue to be shocked and outraged when the government screws something up. Personally, I'd be shocked to learn that the government didn't screw something up. Some might call me a cynic, I like to think I'm more of a realist. To-may-to to-mah-to.

(That's right, I posted three times in one day. What? It was a slow news day.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I hope you aren't ever inclined not to post frequently because you don't get a lot of comments. I read daily, and it usually confirms what I already thought. Keep it up.

2:03 AM  
Blogger That guy said...

Comments are certainly encouraged and appreciated. They help to keep things interesting and let me know that I'm not just talking to myself. I'm always up for some interaction.

But usually if I go a while without posting, it just means I haven't had the time or the energy to sit in front of my computer, or something hasn't piqued my interest (or for that matter, my ire) enough to warrant a post.

Thanks for the sentiment. So long as things keep intriguing me/pissing me off, I should plenty to say.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home