Monday, September 12, 2005

The end is nigh

Ok, I'm not much of a dooms-dayer, but there's something going on in the world that really makes me believe that the Apocalypse may truly be upon us. And it has nothing to do with the War on Terror, the European Union, or the abnormally active Hurricane Season.

No, this is something much more horrifying. You see, the Vanderbilt Commodores are currently ranked second in the Southeastern Football Conference. Repent your sins. May God have mercy on our souls.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we beat Auburn to the ground?

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, rather.

2:45 PM  
Blogger That guy said...

I wouldn't brag too much. They had no business being ranked as high as they were to begin with.

They're planning on resurfacing Jordan-Hare Stadium with newsprint, because they look better on paper. (Ooh! Burn!)

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm actually gonna have to agree with you there.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home