Saturday, April 08, 2006

He does, she does, let's party.

Ok so last weekend I traveled some 2200 miles to be in my best friend's wedding. And no, I'm not talking about that stupid Ju|ia Robert's movie. It was a good time. I won't bore you with stories about people you don't know, and plus, uh, several of them are...ahem...not appropriate for blogging material. But I will share pictures. So here you go.

Here's Aaron (the groom, hence the hat), my brother and me at the Rehearsal dinner. Those of us in the wedding party all got shirts that said "Groomsman" on them. I'm wearing that to every club I go to from now on. It's a friggin' girl magnet.



The rehearsal dinner was also held during Happy Hour. Two for One. Woo. It was a fun night. I wish I remembered more of it.



My brother an I before the wedding. He doesn't smile in pictures either. Must be hereditary.



Aaron before the wedding. What's he so excited about?



My brother and Kati's (the bride) sister walking in:



Kati's other sister and me walking in:



The ring bearers. Aren't they cute?



The bridesmaids. Aren't they cute?:



Exchanging the vows:



You may kiss the bride. Aw yeah.



Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Quinn:



The wedding party. My brother and I were the tallest ones. Makes for humorous pictures.



The toast at the reception:



What would a wedding reception be without the E|ectric Slide?



If you're interested, I posted the rest of the pictures on my Facebook account. But before I go, here's the cutest picture ever, of Aaron's nephew Gabriel.



Aw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home