Thursday, March 30, 2006

They grow up so fast...

Couple of quick things. First of all, I'm leaving, well, pretty much now, for the weekend. I'm flying to Atlanta tonight and then driving to Florida tomorrow for my friend Aaron's wedding. Several of you know Aaron, and yes, he's getting married. Hard to believe, isn't it? Seems like just yesterday we were making stupid home movies and crappy music in each other's living rooms. Ah, how life goes on... Anyway. It's the first time I actually get to be in a wedding, so that's cool. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post and amusing anecdotes to blog upon my return.

Also, the comments section for the post about morals is acting screwy. As it stands now, you actually have to click on "post comment" to read them all. I have no idea why that is, but blogger does stupid stuff from time to time. That's all I got for now.

When I have the time, I'm going to write something about the flaring of the immigration debate this week. My opinion on immigration in generalhasn't changed, but some of the actions by various people involved in the debate are certainly worthy of ridicule. So stay tuned for that.

Seacrest Charles out.*



*Wow, that really is as dumb as it sounds when he says it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to him.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home