Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm on a roll today...

Came across these gems of PeTA tellin' it like it is to today's youth. My kids will know full well that their daddy kills animals, and they will also know that they're delicious, as well as make lovely shoes, jackets, luggage, and carseats.

There's a strange feeling of irony in that most PeTA supporters are also abortion supporters. "Hurt an animal or a fish and we'll burn your house down — but puncture and baby's skull and vacuum out its brain? Eh, no biggie."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live near a KFC. The PETA folks were protesting in front of it the other day because of their so-called inhumane treatment of animals. While I sat in my car waiting for the light to turn green, I debated whether or not to make KFC my most frequented restaurant just to spite those idiots who hit my car with their signs. If they ever wanted to garner support for their cause, standing in the middle of intersections looking like dumbasses and being generally annoying is not the way to do it. But then again, I wouldn't expect logic to prevail against a group that is protesting the giving of milk to school children...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home