Friday, October 28, 2005

Guess who got a camera...

So I got a new digital camera over the weekend, which means that, at least until the novelty of it wears off, you're going to be subjected to my shutterbug tendencies. Below you'll find my first adventure around the city armed with 5 megapixels and a 1.0 GB memory card. I find the city is much more photogenic at night, but maybe that's just me.

Here's the obligatory picture of the White House:




And here's quite possibly my favorite view in D.C. right now. It's the view of the Capitol from Pennsylvania Avenue. If it looks like the picture was taken in the middle of the street, well, it was.



The World War II memorial...pretty cool.



Cool picture of the Capitol



That's enough for now. I'll bore you with more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home