Friday, October 28, 2005

Day at the office

When I said I'd bore you with more pictures later, later means now. You were warned. So here's a typical day at the office.

Here's the front of the office. Have an appointment? Take a seat and someone will be out shortly.



My desk. Where all the magic happens. Look closely and you can see my phone, notepad and tape dispener. Fascinating, isn't it?



I also have a view of 15th street. The White House is directly behind those buildings.



In case we ever forget which part of the office we work in, I guess...



Barbara laughing at Patrick, Patrick being goofy...a pretty typical scene. Notice how much work is getting done in this picture.



That's Olivia, the other intern...not working either. Friday's are cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home