Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ok seriously...

Not that many of you comment very often, but I've set up that word verification thing for commenting because I've been getting 'comment spam', which I think is absolutely rediculous. It happened to me once like a week ago, but then today I got two on the same post. What the hell is that all about? I can't stand being bombarded with shady advertisements in all facets of my internet life. First it was spam, then it was pop-ups, now this crap. It's pretty infuriating.

So at any rate, to avoid that, you'll now have to type in a random gibberish word before you can post a comment to the wealth of brilliance and wisdom that is my blog. I apologize for the minor inconvenience, but if you'd like to complain, take it up with the jackass that invented comment spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home